Saturday, April 20, 2013

"I Was a Nurse for 35 Years" ... Kathy's story

Kathy is a nurse from Jackson, Missouri and previously was a Type II diabetic on 9 different medications.

Here's her story in her own words...


"Three years ago I was diagnosed as a Type II diabetic and worked my way up to 9 medications. My friend introduced me to Qivana products earlier this year in April, I thought I'd give it a try, wasn't totally convinced; but decided I'd see if it works for me. Within three months I had reduced my diabetic medications to one. Recently I went to the Endocrinologist and he said... "We cannot diagnose you as a diabetic any longer, stop taking those meds." ... so, eventually I listened to him.

I'm off all my cholesterol medication, my blood pressure medication and the allergy shots (injections once a week), was a big thing. 

Qivana has been a life changing event for me.

I've been a nurse for 35 years, so I was naturally used to conventional medications, and now I'm out there sharing the Qivana story with my friends and people wanting to know about my diabetes and I say... 'Well... I don't have it anymore, let me introduce you to a new product. Qivana has been the answer for me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment